DIAMOND EMBRACE ENGAGEMENT RING
This unique setting embraces the diamond (or gemstone) providing great security for the diamond in great beauty. This style’s setting wraps around the center stone. Since the two ends of the ring do not join together but wrap around the diamond/gemstone it is sometimes referred to as a bypass setting. However we call this style the embrace setting for the way the ring embraces the stone. This unique ring style works with different size stones and widths for the ring, however round and oval stones will work the best.
If the ring is a surprise and you don’t know the ring size Terry can help you find ways to obtain the ring size or close size. If the ring doesn’t fit we can resize our rings.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our precious metal combinations
- Not available in Damascus steel or blackened stainless steel
- CD: Custom Design from CAD
- L: Lightly etched
- Available etched and non-etched
- Non-etched rings are smooth all the way around
- 000: No rails; no liner
- Rails will not work with this style ring
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability.
- 3: Shown 3mm wide
- em: Wrap-around/embrace setting in platinum
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- For rings that are worn daily we recommend diamonds, sapphires and rubies
- Diamonds and sapphires are available in a wide range of colors
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique diamond embrace engagement ring
- Call Terry with your questions or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Looking for other ring ideas? Follow us on Instagram for both our newest styles and a look back at classics and old favorites
- Find other unique engagement ring ideas in our Engagement Rings Collection!