DIAMOND BY-PASS ENGAGEMENT RING
Our bypass setting embraces the diamond (or gemstone) providing great security for the diamond in great beauty. This style’s setting wraps around the center stone. Since the two ends of the ring do not join together but wrap around the diamond/gemstone it is usually referred to as a bypass setting. However we think it should be called the embrace setting for the way the ring embraces the stone. This style can utilize different size stones and widths for the ring, though round and oval stones will work the best.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- CD: Custom Design from CAD
- L: Lightly etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 3: Shown 3mm wide
- bp: Wrap-around/bypass setting in platinum
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Click on the above “Ring Options” tab to learn how to customize and personalize your ring
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this diamond engagement ring with wrap-around setting
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Looking for other ring ideas? Follow us on Instagram for both our newest styles and a look back at classics and old favorites
- Find other unique engagement ring ideas in our Engagement Rings Collection!