CLASSIC WHITE GOLD WEDDING RING in ETCHED MOKUME
We use 14K palladium white gold with sterling silver for this white gold mokume wedding ring. The etching brings out the pattern and gives the mokume a textured look and feel.
What is 14K palladium white gold? Palladium is from the platinum metals family. It is dark grey in color. Palladium is added to yellow gold to make the alloy palladium white gold. 14K palladium white gold is a medium grey color with a very, very slight tinge of yellow to the grey. It contrasts nicely with the white of the sterling silver.
- C: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This metal combination can be used in all our designs and styles
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 4: Shown in width of 4mm
- Available in widths 3mm to 12mm
- Check out options to customize and personalize your ring
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this classic white gold wedding ring
- Talk to Terry about your questions or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration!