ETCHED YELLOW WHITE MOKUME RING
Having a hard time deciding between yellow gold or white gold? Why not both? This mokume wedding band combines two beautiful colors of gold and contrasts them against the strong white of sterling silver. Jim carves a unique woodgrain pattern for each ring.
If you love yellow gold but want something a little more unique than a plain gold band this is a great option for you.
The ring in the photo has an 18K yellow gold liner, which was the customer’s request. Liners are not needed for comfort or durability.
- B: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This metal combination is available in all our ring styles
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 004: no rails with liner in 18K yellow gold
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability
- You can order your ring without a liner
- 4: Show in width of 4mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm
- Check out the options to customize and personalize your ring.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this yellow white mokume ring
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!