JASPER WEDDING RING IN BLACKENED DAMASCUS STEEL
Looking for an unusual wedding band? Our jasper wedding ring in blackened Damascus steel provides a stunning black, grey and red contrast for a unique look.
There are other options to customize your blackened Damascus ring by adding inlays or rails of gold or other gemstones. 18K yellow gold and 14K red gold give the best contrast to the blackened Damascus steel. If you wish to add rails the ring needs to be 7mm wide; if you wish to add a 1mm inlay of gold the ring needs to be 6mm wide.
These rings are comfortable and durable. This is an especially stunning and unique mens wedding ring.
- Price starts at $944 for this jasper wedding ring in blackened Damascus steel
- STB: Blackened stainless steel mokume
- Also available in Damascus steel (grey/grey color contrast)
- C: Domed comfort fit
- Also available as a flat comfort fit ring
- E: Etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 9: Shown in width of 9mm
- With inlay this ring is available in widths of 7mm to 10mm
- InLay: 1.5mm inlay of jasper
- Inlays of turquoise, malachite and opal also available
- Check with us if you would like an inlay of a different gemstone for availability and cost
- Follow us on Facebook for more styles and options.
- Check out the best ways to purchase this ring.
- Fill out the form for a personalized price quote for this jasper wedding ring
- We can provide quotes even if you do not know the ring size
- Once we have an order we send metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the size and ensure the width is a comfortable fit for the finger
- Have questions or would like to order: Call Terry at 1-360-756-6550 or 1-877-408-7287 in North America