CUSTOM PALLADIUM WEDDING RINGS
What is a custom metal combination? Essentially any metal combination that is not one of our standard metal combinations. We can use one of our standard metal combinations and change the ratio of metals (vary the number of layers of the metals so one is more dominant than the others).
We can also combine metals that we normally do not combine…and use them in ways we do not do in our standard metal combinations. In this set of rings the clients added a “ribbon” of 14K red gold to the standard metal combination of palladium 500 and sterling silver. We can also make this using 18K yellow gold instead of 14K red gold. Which do you prefer?
- S: Custom mokume billet of palladium 500 and sterling silver with a ribbon of 14K red gold
- These styles are available in all our standard metal combinations except stainless steel
- FRDSQ: Flat rounded square
- F: Flat
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 260: Flush square 14K red gold rails and no liner
- Available without rails or with rails in 14K palladium white gold
- 9: Flat rounded square shown in width of 9mm
- 8.5: Flat band shown in width of 8.5mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for these custom palladium wedding rings
- Call Terry to discuss your custom design: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook!