MATCHING RED MOKUME BANDS
Red gold is a romantic metal to use for wedding rings. This mokume metal combination (known as “H2”) has more layers of 14K red gold. Therefore no matter how Jim patterns the ring the red gold is always seen more. These are matching rings in that they are the same style and metal combination. However each of our mokume rings have their own pattern making each ring unique.
This matching pair of red gold mokume rings are perfect to say “I Do”!
H2-CE000-5 AND H2-CE000-6
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This metal combination can be used in all our ring styles
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 5: Shown in width of 5mm
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths of 3mm to 12mm
- Explore options to customize your rings!
- Follow us on Facebook for more ideas!
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for these matching red mokume bands
- Only need one ring? No problem!
- Call Terry for more information or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550