PRONG MOKUME RING
A wide mokume channel band with a traditional prong setting for a large diamond. The mokume is set into another outside ring of palladium 500. The rails are set flush to the mokume. A six prong setting is recommend for large diamonds and gemstones.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- Available in all our metal combinations except Damascus steel and blackened stainless steel
- FluCh: Channel style domed ring with flush rails
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 575: Outside channel ring in palladium 500 (rails and liner)
- 8: Shown in 8mm width
- Available in widths of 6mm to 10mm
- Pr: Prong setting; shown with 6 prongs in platinum
- Shown with customer’s round diamond
- We can set diamonds or gemstones in this ring
- We can set a stone you provide or assist you in obtaining a stone for this ring
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this style prong mokume diamond ring
- Learn more about the history of mokume
- Call Terry to discuss options or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!