DIAMOND and RUBIES ENGAGEMENT RING
Our client loves the color red. She supplied a diamond she had and we obtained six Chatham lab created rubies to complement the diamond. The diamond is set in a red gold bezel which adds to the red color of the ring. Using a diamond she had and using lab created rubies she was able to decrease the cost of a new ring. Do you have a diamond or gemstone that would look good in a new ring?
- H: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit band
- This style of ring is available in all our metal combinations except Damascus and blackened stainless steel
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 6.5: Shown in width of 6.5mm
- Bz: straight wall bezel setting in 14K red gold
- Shown with round diamond supplied by client and six Chatham lab created rubies
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- See what others think of us on WeddingWire!
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this diamond and rubies engagement ring
- Explore the fascinating history of mokume gane.
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550