NON-ETCHED PALLADIUM WEDDING BAND
Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light gray whereas palladium is a dark gray…which gives a strong contrast against the white of the sterling silver. Palladium 500 means 500 parts out of 1000 (50%) of the palladium part of the ring is palladium. Palladium 500 is the darkest grey of the precious metals and provides the strongest contrast to see the pattern.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- N: Non-Etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available in widths from 3mm to 12mm
- Fill out the form for price quote for this non-etched palladium wedding band
- See a palladium 500 and sterling silver ring etched.
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram!