PAIR OF PALLADIUM WEDDING RINGS
Z-CE410-5 AND Z-CE410-7
These palladium wedding rings are a great matching pair of rings. The 18K yellow gold rails add a frame to the gray white color contrast of the palladium 500 and sterling silver. You can change the color of the rails to change the look of the ring. What is your preference?
What is palladium? Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Palladium is a dark grey and provides a stronger contrast than platinum (a light gray) or palladium white gold against the sterling silver.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- Available as a flat style ring with or without rails
- E: Etched
- These palladium wedding rings are available lightly etched or non-etched
- 410: 18K yellow gold round rails and no liner
- Rails are also available in platinum and 14K red gold
- 5: Shown in width of 5mm
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available in widths 5mm to 12mm
- This ring is available in all our metal combinations.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this style of palladium wedding rings
- Terry is available to take your call: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on FaceBook for more inspiration!