MATCHING PAIR OF PALLADIUM WEDDING RINGS
Z-CE410-5 AND Z-CE410-7
This pair of palladium wedding rings are a great matching pair of rings. The 18K yellow gold rails add a frame to the gray white color contrast of the palladium 500 and sterling silver. Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Palladium is a dark grey and provides a stronger contrast than platinum and white gold to the sterling silver.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- 410: 18K yellow gold round rails and no liner
- 5: Shown in width of 5mm
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- This ring is available in all our metal combinations.
- Click on the above “Ring Options” tab for options to customize and personalize your ring
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this style of palladium wedding rings
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on FaceBook for more inspiration!