PALLADIUM WITH RED GOLD RING
Looking for a more affordable yet an elegant alternative to white gold? Palladium is from the same family of metals as platinum. It is a darker grey than platinum or palladium white gold. This darker grey provides a beautiful contrast to the white of sterling silver.
This palladium and red gold ring is affordable and striking in appearance! Palladium 500 is a stunning grey color that provides a great contrast next to the white of sterling silver allowing you to easily see the mokume pattern. The red gold rails bring a bright bit of color to this ring to make it a truly unique wedding ring!
- Fill out the form to the right to obtain a personalized quote for this ring; let us know any changes you wish in the comments section.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- H: Domed half round band
- E: Etched
- 210: 14K red gold round rails and no liner
- 8: 8mm width
- Maybe you would prefer this style with yellow gold rails?
- Interested in this ring? Want more information or to purchase it?
- Call Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram to see new our newest styles.