PLATINUM PALLADIUM MOKUME RING
Looking for an all white metals ring? Sterling silver is the whitest metal we use in our rings. Platinum and palladium are usually referred to as white metals, however platinum is a dark grey whereas palladium 500 is a light grey.
Though we can make this style ring as narrow as 3mm, the wider the ring the better you see the pattern in this platinum palladium mokume ring. What width should you order for your ring? Not sure if 10mm will be comfortable on your finger? We send a set of metal gauges to verify the ring size after you order your ring. The gauges are in the width of the ring ordered, in quarter size increments.
- PPS: Mokume billet of platinum, palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- All our ring styles can use this metal combination
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Rails and a liner can be added, though liners are not needed for comfort or durability
- 10: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available in widths of 5mm to 12mm
- Send in the form for a personalized price quote for this mokume wedding ring.
- Read our reviews on WeddingWire!
- Call Terry to discuss your custom design or discuss your questions: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out the history of mokume gane!