RUBY MOKUME RING
Our client loves gemstones. Our client provided this gorgeous ruby. Jim did 3 CAD designs to show how the ruby would look in different settings. The decision was to utilize the half bezel. Though our metals can be used, platinum is usually the best metal to use in settings
Do you have a diamond or gemstone that would look good in a new ring? We can combine different metal combinations with the same or different gemstone or a diamond.
- H: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- Use this metal combination in all our ring styles
- C: Domed comfort fit band
- This style of ring is available in all our metal combinations except Damascus and blackened stainless steel
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 4: Shown in width of 4mm
- HfBzT: Tapered half bezel setting in platinum
- Shown with ruby supplied by client
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- See what others think of us on WeddingWire!
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this ruby mokume ring
- Explore the fascinating history of mokume gane.
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550