UNIQUE CARVED WEDDING RING
This ring is seamless. It is patterned when already round. Each pattern is unique to each ring. Due to the patterning and process involved this style ring is only available in widths of 6mm to 8mm.
Add a little sparkle to this style ring by adding small flush set diamonds or gemstones in the canyons! For rings that are worn daily we recommend diamonds (white or colored diamonds), sapphires (wide range of colors) and rubies due to their hardness.
You can also frame this unique mokume ring with rails!
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our precious metal combinations
- Not available in Damascus steel or blackened stainless steel
- S1: Canyon profile and pattern
- E: Etched
- Only available etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Available with rails in total widths of 8mm to 10mm
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available in widths of 6mm to 8mm
- This style is available in all our metal combinations except for stainless steel.
- Phone Terry to discuss your questions or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- You can email Terry at email@example.com
- Follow us on Instagram and/or Facebook for more great ideas and styles!
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique carved palladium 500 wedding ring; let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section
- Maybe add some diamonds or gemstones in the canyons? Let us know your preference.
- Don’t know your ring size? No problem! We can provide quotes without a ring size
- Once we receive an order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the ring size