RUBY ENGAGEMENT RING
A client sent us a design that Jim tweaked a bit and it worked out perfectly. He specifically wanted a ruby as in her country’s tradition the ruby is the gemstone for engagements. Do you have a sketch of a design you have in mind? Let us bring it to life!
- C: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- F: Flat comfort fit
- E: Etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 5: Shown 5mm wide
- ChBz: Custom half bezel setting in platinum
- Shown with princess cut Chatham lab created ruby
- Custom designed rings are available in all our metal combinations (though some limitations with Damascus steel)
- Fill out the form for a personalized quote for this style of ruby engagement ring (or let us know if you would like to use a diamond or a different gemstone)
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Call us to discuss your custom design: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550