CUSTOM MOKUME WEDDING RING
Custom metal combination in white metals with a ribbon of 14K red gold. In this ring the client added a “ribbon” of 14K red gold to a metal combination of platinum, palladium 500 and sterling silver. We can also make this using 18K yellow gold instead of 14K red gold. Which do you prefer?
- S: Custom mokume billet of palladium 500 and sterling silver with a ribbon of 14K red gold
- Other custom metal combinations are available; let us know your preference
- H: Half Round
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 250: 14K red gold flush rails and no liner
- 8.5: Shown in width of 8.5mm
- Available in widths of 5mm to 12mm
- Recommend at least 6mm width in order to see the red gold ribbon
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Call Terry to discuss your custom metal combination: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Not all metals play nice together so sometimes we cannot laminate a desired metal combination. Check with us to see if we can combine your metals of choice.
- Check out the history of mokume gane
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this custom mokume wedding ring