LOOSE WOODGRAIN ETCHED RED GOLD WEDDING BAND
Really like red gold? Our “H2” metal combination has more layers of 14K red gold than our “H” metal combination…to ensure you see more red gold in your pattern.
This pattern is slightly different than the woodgrain pattern of many of our other rings. We refer this to loose woodgrain (which has to do with the tightness of the twist Jim does prior to patterning the ring). This metal combination, though, is available in all our patterns and ring styles.
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm
- looseWG: Loose woodgrain pattern
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this loose woodgrain etched red gold wedding band
- Don’t worry if you don’t know your ring size. We can provide price quotes without knowing the exact ring size
- Once we have an order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the size
- Learn more about our studio and the history of mokume
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration!