MATCHING ETCHED PALLADIUM WEDDING BANDS
ZCE000-4 and ZCE000-6
This matching pair palladium wedding bands make a unique statement. This is a pair of etched mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver Whether you want a narrow 3mm band or a wide 12mm band this metal combination makes a unique palladium wedding ring for men and women! Not sure what palladium is? See below for more information on palladium.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- E: Etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 4: Top ring shown in width of 4mm
- 6: Bottom ring shown in width of 6mm
- Click on the above “Ring Options” tab for options to customize and personalize your ring. Want to add diamonds or gemstones? Maybe an inlay of red gold?
- Fill out the form for price quote for these palladium wedding rings
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out these options for ordering!
- Follow us on Facebook to see other palladium wedding rings.
- Palladium is a metal from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is light grey and palladium is a dark grey. Palladium 500 and sterling silver has one of the strongest contrast of our metal combinations.