ETCHED PALLADIUM WEDDING BAND
Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light gray whereas palladium is a dark gray…which gives a strong contrast against the white of the sterling silver. Palladium 500 means 500 parts out of 1000 (50%) of the palladium part of the ring is palladium. Palladium 500 is the darkest grey of the precious metals and provides the strongest contrast to see the pattern.
This metal combination can be used in all our ring styles. It is available in widths from 3mm to 12mm.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- E: Etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- You can further customize this ring by adding diamonds or gemstones, rails and/or a liner
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this etched palladium wedding band
- We can provide quotes even if you are not sure of the size or width of the ring you prefer
- Once an order is placed we send a set of ring gauges to verify the size needed
- See a palladium 500 ring non-etched.
- Call Terry with your questions or to start an order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram!