MATCHING PALLADIUM WEDDING RINGS
Z-CE000-4 and Z-CE000-6
Palladium wedding rings make a unique statement. We use mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver for this crisp grey and white color contrast. Whether you want a narrow 3mm band or a wide 12mm band this palladium metal combination is perfect for both men and women! Not sure what palladium is?
Palladium is a metal from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is light grey and palladium is a dark grey. Palladium 500 and sterling silver has the strongest color contrasts of our metal combinations.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- E: Etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 4: Top ring shown in width of 4mm
- 6: Bottom ring shown in width of 6mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm in width
- You can personalize these rings! Want to add diamonds or gemstones? Maybe an inlay of red gold or yellow gold? Rails in matching palladium 500 or contrasting yellow gold or red gold?
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this pair of matching palladium wedding rings (or just order one)
- Don’t know the ring sizes…no problem! We can provide quotes without knowing the ring sizes
- Once we have an order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the rings ordered to verify the ring sizes….and that the chosen width is comfortable
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out these options for ordering!
- Follow us on Facebook to see other palladium wedding rings.