MATCHING WEDDING RING SET
Two Rings….One Love! When 2 or more rings are made for the same client at the same time the rings are cut from the same billet of metal. Though each pattern is unique to each ring, they will be matching rings if ordered in the same metal combination and style. Jim will pattern them at the same time so the pattern will be as close as they can be.
The “H2” metal combination has more red gold than our standard “H” metal combination (more layers of red gold than white gold) so no matter how Jim patterns the ring, the red gold stands out. You will still see a great contrast against the 14K palladium white gold (grey in color) and sterling silver (which is the whitest metal we use).
H2-CE000-5 AND H2-CE000-6
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This metal combination can be used in all our ring styles
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 5: Shown in width of 5mm
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Widths of 3mm to 12mm are available for this matching wedding ring set
- Explore options to customize and personalize your rings
- Phone Terry to discuss your ring design or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this matching wedding ring set; let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section
- Don’t worry if you don’t know your ring size. We can provide quotes without a ring size
- Once we have an order we send a set of metal gauges to verify the ring size
- Follow us on Instagram for new styles!