PLATINUM WEDDING RING
Our platinum wedding band is a new twist on the classic platinum wedding ring. Platinum is a light grey providing a subtle contrast to the white of the sterling silver.
Platinum is the lightest gray of our metal combinations. Even etched it is more subtle in pattern than rings in palladium 500 or 14K palladium white gold. Since the pattern is more subtle, especially in a non-etched band, it will look best if at least 5mm wide.
You can personalize this wedding ring by adding diamonds and/or gemstones to this ring. We can flush set stones around the band (straight line, off-center or wave pattern) or in channels cut into the band. We can also add a bezel, half bezel or prong setting to this band.
- V: Mokume of platinum and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit band
- N: Non-etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 5: Shown in 5mm width
- Available in widths 3mm to 12mm
- Fill out the form for a quote for this platinum wedding ring
- Learn more about us and our studio!
- Phone Terry to discuss or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram for more designs.