PLATINUM & YELLOW GOLD MOKUME BAND
This platinum and gold mokume band is a bit subtle since it is non-etched and does not have the brightness of the sterling silver. The 2 metals give the ring a warm and slightly darker look from mokume with sterling silver. You can see the light grey of the platinum contrasted against the yellow of the 18K yellow gold.
You can brighten up this ring by adding some flush set or channel set diamonds!
- G: Mokume of 18K yellow gold and 14K palladium white gold
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- N: Non-etched
- Only available non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 7: Shown in 12mm width
- Available in widths of 3mm to 12mm
- Since this is more subtle in contrast the pattern shows better in widths 5mm or wider
- You can customize and personalize your ring by adding flush set diamonds or gemstones to this all gold ring
- Fill out the form if you have questions or to obtain your personalized price quote for this platinum and yellow gold mokume band
- Learn more about the history of mokume gane
- Call Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what our customers think of us by reading our reviews on WeddingWire.