MATCHING PAIR OF PALLADIUM AND GOLD WEDDING BANDS
Z-CE410-5 AND Z-CE410-7
Palladium 500 and sterling silver is one of the “white metal” combinations. Palladium is from the same family as platinum but is a darker grey than platinum. The darker grey of palladium provides a strong contrast to the white of sterling silver, giving you a very cool wedding ring. The 18K yellow gold rails add a frame to the mokume and provides a splash of color. Prefer red gold? See the same style ring with red gold rails here!
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This metal combination is used in all our ring styles
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 410: 18K yellow gold round rails and no liner
- 5: Shown in width of 5mm
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available in widths of 5mm to 12mm
- Click on the above “Ring Options” tab for options to customize and personalize your ring
- Fill out the form for a price quote for this style of palladium gold wedding bands
- Follow us on Instagram for more styles and options.
- Learn more about the ancient technique of mokume gane.
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550