PALLADIUM RED GOLD MOKUME BAND
This palladium red gold gold mokume band is a bit subtle since it is non-etched and does not have the brightness of the sterling silver. This color combination give the ring a warm darker look. This was a custom request from New Zealand! This metal combination is not offered as one of our standard metal combinations; however it is available as a custom metal combination.
Since it is a custom billet you can make additional changes if you would like. Custom billets are billets we fabricate for one specific order, whether for one ring or multiple rings in that order. Jim can determine if the ratio or combination of metals will provide a good contrast and whether the metals will bond together.
Desire a bit more color? Brighten up this ring by adding some flush set or channel set diamonds!
- S: Custom mokume billet of 14K red gold and palladium 500
- This metal combination is available for all our ring styles
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- N: Non-etched
- Only available non-etched
- If you prefer etched add sterling silver to the metal combination
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 7: Shown in 7mm width
- Available in widths of 3mm to 12mm
- Since this is more subtle in color contrast it looks better in widths 6mm or wider
- You can customize and personalize your ring by adding flush set diamonds or gemstones to this non-etched ring
- Diamonds will brighten up this ring just a bit
- Fill out the form if you have questions and to obtain your personalized price quote for this mokume wedding band
- Learn more about the history of mokume gane
- Call Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what our customers think of us by reading our reviews on WeddingWire.