PALLADIUM WEDDING RING
Palladium wedding rings are a great option for a “white metal” wedding ring. Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum and is a darker gray than platinum…which gives a stronger contrast against the white of the sterling silver. The metal combination of palladium 500 and sterling silver mokume makes a durable, attractive and unique men’s wedding ring.
This in-stock ring is on sale for a limited time. We can resize this ring. We are happy to send a set of metal gauges to verify your ring size.
Looking for a pair of palladium wedding rings? This palladium band could complete your pair.
- Sale Price: $1359
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed Comfort Fit
- N: Non-etched
- Can be etched or lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 8.75: Size8.75
- Can be resized down to a size 7.5 and up to a size 10
- 5: 5mm wide
- You can personalize this ring by adding flush set diamonds or gemstones
- Check with us for options and cost
- Fill out the form to let us know you would like to order this wedding ring or give us a call
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out what people are saying about us and our rings on WeddingWire.
- We stand before all our work. Check out our warranty and policies.