RED MOKUME AND PALLADIUM WEDDING RING
There is an interesting story and history for this red mokume and palladium wedding ring. The client sent us his ideas he wanted incorporated into his wedding ring. Jim took the information from the client and using CAD. After tweaking the design a bit per the client’s comments, this design was approved.
We used a palladium 500 flat band that was 10mm wide and added an overlapping design of mokume. He chose the “H2” metal combination, however we can use all our precious metal combinations in this style ring.
Let us know if you have an idea for a ring. Jim can do a CAD for your approval, however if the first design is not what you want Jim can tweak the design. We want clients to be happy and satisfied with their design before making the ring.
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- Other metal combinations can be inset in this style ring
- CD: This is a flat palladium 500 ring with the mokume inset into the palladium 500 band
- L: Lightly etched
- Mokume is available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: No rails and no liner
- 10: Ring in photo is in a width of 10mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique red mokume and palladium wedding ring
- We can provide quotes to give you an idea of pricing even if you do not know your ring size
- Once we have an order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the ring size
- Check out the reviews about us on WeddingWire!
- Call Terry to discuss your custom design or to order your ring: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Learn more about mokume gane.