TRILLION MOKUME ENGAGEMENT RING
Like the idea of a bezel set engagement ring but prefer something a little non-traditional? This trillion mokume gane engagement ring looks amazing with its classic look yet unique shape diamond. We recommend diamonds, sapphires (comes in a wide range of colors) and rubies for rings that are worn daily.
- W: Mokume of palladium 950 and sterling silver
- We no longer work with palladium 950, however the same look can be achieved using our “Z” metal combination of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- 5: Shown 5mm wide
- Bz: Bezel setting
- Shown in palladium 950
- Setting can also be platinum
- Shown with customer’s 0.77ct trillion diamond
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- This style is available in all our metal combinations except Damascus steel and blackened stainless steel.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique trillion mokume engagement ring
- Don’t know the ring size? We can provide quotes so you know the range of pricing for this style ring
- Once we have an order (if it is not a total surprise) we send a set of gauges to verify the ring size
- If the ring is a surprise we can discuss ways to obtain the ring size
- Call Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook for more inspiration!