TWO GOLD MOKUME WEDDING RING
This yellow gold and white gold ring is a little bit subtle since it is non-etched. However since there are only 3 metals you can well see the pattern whether 3mm or 10mm! Not sure which width? Most men tend to order 6mm to 8mm and women between 4mm and 6mm…but it all depends on how long your finger is and what is comfortable. And of course, what you like! We can help you with that question if you want to discuss it with us.
- B: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations.
- C: Domed comfort fit
- Available in all our ring styles
- N: Non-etched
- Available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Rails available for rings at least 5mm wide
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm wide
- Do you prefer this metal combination non-etched as in this photo or etched?
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this mokume two tone gold wedding ring. Let us know how you would like to change or add to this design…or keep it as it is shown
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!