WHITE GOLD MOKUME CHANNEL GEMSTONE RING
This 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver mokume is a precious metal combination Jim has laminated and used for a very long time. It was the first metal combination he used that has the grey/white color contrast.
Down the center of the ring is a 14K palladium white channel with 2mm alexandrite gemstones. The gemstones really gives this style ring a subtle bling (is that possible?) and pop of color. Colored or white diamonds as well as different gemstones can be used in the channel.
- C: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- We use this metal combination in all our styles
- We can use all our precious metal combinations in this style ring
- SP: customer request low triangle modified flat comfort fit band
- This channel set style is available as a standard flat comfort fit band and as domed comfort fit band
- N: Non-etched
- Also available etched and lightly etched
- 0030: no rails and no liner
- Liner is not required
- 8: Show in width of 8mm
- Available 8mm to 12mm
- CH: 14K palladium white gold channel setting
- The inset channel available in platinum, 18K yellow gold or 14K red gold
- Shown with thirty six 2mm alexandrite gemstones
- Number of gemstones and/or diamonds will depend on ring size and size of the stone
- Explore all the options to personalize your ring.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this white gold mokume channel gemstone ring
- Would you like diamonds or a different gemstone for the stones?
- Let us know if you want the same size stone or something a bit smaller
- Phone Terry to discuss options or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!