WHITE GOLD MOKUME CHANNEL GEMSTONE RING
14K palladium white gold and sterling silver mokume is a precious metal combination that Jim has laminated and used for a very long time. It was the first metal combination he used that has the grey/white color contrast.
Down the center of the ring is a 14K palladium white channel set with 2mm alexandrite gemstones. The gemstones really gives this style ring a subtle bling (is that possible?) and a pop of color. You can use colored or white diamonds as well as different gemstones in the channel.
- C: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- We use this metal combination in all our styles
- This style ring is available in all our precious metal combinations
- SP: customer request low triangle modified flat comfort fit band
- This channel set style is available as a standard flat comfort fit band and as domed comfort fit band
- N: Non-etched
- Available etched and lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Liner is not required for comfort or durability
- 8: Shown in width of 8mm
- Available widths are 8mm to 12mm
- CH: 14K palladium white gold channel setting
- The inset channel can be platinum, 18K yellow gold or 14K red gold
- Shown with thirty-six 2mm alexandrite gemstones
- The ring size and size of the stone will determine the number of gemstones and/or diamonds needed
Explore all the options to personalize your ring.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this white gold mokume channel gemstone ring
- Would you like diamonds or a different gemstone for the stones?
- Let us know if you want the same size stone or something a bit smaller
- Phone Terry to discuss options or place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!