CUSTOM ENGAGEMENT RING WITH NANAKO
Custom engagement ring with Nanako is a uniquely beautiful ring. This ring has the addition of a freeform version of a Japanese sword fitting decoration technique called Nanako. Nanako means fish roe after the little round beads raised on the surface.
We can add this technique to a domed and flat style rings. It looks best on the metal that is the most dominant on that particular ring. It is added to the 14K red gold in this ring.
Read more to find out What is Mokume?
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- 000: No Rails and no liner
- Bz: Bezel setting
- Bezel setting available in platinum, 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold
- Shown with 5mm cubic zirconia
- We can set diamonds or gemstones in this ring. We can set stones you provide or assist you with obtaining one
- For rings worn daily we recommend diamonds, sapphires and rubies due to their hardness
- N: Nanako technique added (to red gold)
- 6: Shown in 6mm width
- Available in widths from 6mm to 12mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this custom engagement ring with Nanako
- It’s ok if you don’t know your ring size; we can provide quotes without that information
- If it is a surprise we can discuss ways to obtain the ring size
- Once we have an order we send out metal gauges to verify the ring size
- Chat with Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram for more design ideas.