MATCHING PAIR RED GOLD WEDDING BANDS
We noted that people who like red gold sometimes asked if there could be more red gold in their ring. In response we created the “H2” metal combination that has a higher proportion of red gold to white gold than in our “H” metal combination. This couple added red gold rails to bring out the red color even more! How much do you like red gold?
- H2: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver with higher proportion of 14K red gold
- C: Domed comfort fit
- L: Lightly etched
- Available etched and non-etched
- 210: 14K red gold round rails and no liner
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available in widths of 5mm to 12mm
- Check out this ring with the red rails but with a different metal combination.
- Let us know how you would like your ring personalized by filling out the form for a personalized price quote for this matching pair red gold wedding bands
- Don’t worry if you don’t know your size; we can still provide price quotes
- Once you order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring(s) ordered to verify the size(s)
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Call Terry with your questions or to place your order: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550