DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING IN UNIQUE PRONG SETTING
This style is a twist on the classic prong style ring. There are four prongs to safely hold the diamond or gemstone.
Client wanted side flush set gemstones of garnet and diamond. These added a personal touch to this unique prong setting ring.
- H: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- This metal combination is used in all our ring styles
- C: Domed comfort fit
- This style is made in all our precious metal combinations
- E: Etched
- Available non-etched and lightly etched
- 000: No rails; no liner
- Rails not available for this style ring
- Liners not needed for comfort or durability
- 5: Shown 4mm wide
- Other widths available
- CrPr: Cross over prong shown in platinum
- Platinum is the best metal for this type of setting
- Shown with 0.79ct lab created princess cut diamond
- We can set a diamond or gemstone you provide or assist you in purchasing one
- Fl: flush set side stones
- Flush set 2mm garnets and diamonds
- Available without flush stones or with different gemstones
- This style looks beautiful with a sapphire! Also looks great with a ruby!
- Check out our information on diamonds and gemstones.
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique prong setting ring
- We can provide a quote without knowing the ring size
- If the ring is a surprise we can discuss ways to obtain a ring size
- If the ring is not a surprise we send a set of gauges to verify the ring size
- See what others are saying about us on WeddingWire!
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550