NANAKO MOKUME WEDDING BAND
This style of flat band is popular with people who want something a little different than a domed wedding band. A flat mokume ring shows the pattern a bit better than the same width in a domed band.
This ring has the addition of a freeform version of a Japanese sword fitting decoration technique called nanako. Nanako means fish roe after the little round beads raised on the surface.
We can add this technique to a domed ring. It looks best on the metal that is the most dominant on that particular ring.
Read more to find out What is Mokume?
- A: Mokume of 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- FCF: Flat comfort fit
- E: Etched
- 000: No Rails and no liner
- N: Nanako technique added
- 8: Shown in 8mm width
- Available in widths from 6mm to 12mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this unique nanako mokume wedding band
- It’s ok if you don’t know your ring size; we can provide quotes without that information
- Once we have an order we send out metal gauges to verify the ring size
- Chat with Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram for more design ideas.