NON-ETCHED WHITE GOLD WEDDING BAND
What is 14K palladium white gold? Palladium is from the platinum metals family. It is dark grey in color. Palladium is added to yellow gold to make the alloy palladium white gold. 14K palladium white gold is a medium grey color with a very, very slight tinge of yellow to the grey. It contrasts nicely with the white of the sterling silver.
Non-etched rings are smooth all the way around with no texture. The look is a bit more subtle than an etched ring.
Learn more about the amazing history of mokume gane.
- C: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold and sterling silver
- This metal combination can be used in all our ring styles
- C: Domed comfort fit
- N: Non-etched
- Also available etched and lightly etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- 7.5: Shown in width of 7.5mm
- Available 3mm to 12mm
- Click on the above “Ring Options” tab for options to customize and personalize your ring
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this white gold wedding band. Don’t know your size? No problem; we can quote without knowing your exact size!
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Instagram for more great inspiration!