PALLADIUM and DIAMOND WEDDING BAND
Palladium is from the same family of metal as platinum. Platinum is a light gray whereas palladium is a dark gray…which gives a stronger contrast against the white of the sterling silver. Palladium 500 means 500 parts out of 1000 (50%) of the palladium part of the ring is palladium. Palladium 500 is the darkest grey of the precious metals and provides the strongest contrast to see the pattern.
The client requested a section have just palladium 500 and flush set their 2.1mm diamond. This is a bit of a different ring profile. It is a flat comfort fit band with a very slight dome.
- Z: Mokume of palladium 500 and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- SP: Custom profile that is a flat comfort fit with a very slight dome
- This metal combination is available in all our styles
- E: Etched
- Also available lightly etched and non-etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Available with and without rails and/or liner
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths of 3mm to 12mm
- pd500 inlay: inlay section of palladium white 500
- Client’s 2.1mm diamond flush set into the section of palladium 500
- Available without the inlay and/or the diamond
- Check out how to personalize your ring!
- You can add diamonds, gemstones, rails or liners. What do you prefer?
- Questions or ready to order? Call and talk with Terry: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Fill out the form to the right for price quote for this palladium and diamond wedding band; let us know any changes or additions you would like to make in Questions/Comments Section
- See what others are saying about us. Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!