RED FLAT MOKUME WEDDING RING
Flat rings have a very contemporary look. The red gold rails frame the mokume bringing your eye to the unique mokume pattern. You can customize your ring by changing the metal for the rails and/or the shape of the rails. The pictured rails are square however you can have a very different look by adding round rails instead of square rails.
Our rails are usually 1.2mm each so keep that in mind in deciding the overall width of your ring. Therefore an 8mm wide ring will have 2.4mm of rails and 5.6mm of mokume. We can make rails 1mm each if you prefer so you see a bit more of the mokume. We recommend 1mm rails for 5mm wide rings. This red flat mokume wedding ring is available with or without rails.
- H: Mokume of 14K palladium white gold, 14K red gold and sterling silver
- This style is available in all our precious metal combinations
- F: Flat
- This metal combination is available in all our ring styles
- L: Lightly etched
- Available etched, lightly etched and non-etched
- 220: 14K red gold square rails and no liner
- Rails are available in platinum, 18K yellow gold, 14K palladium white gold and 14K red gold
- Ring can be made without rails
- Ring is available with round rails
- Liners are not needed for comfort or durability; however a liner can be added if you prefer
- 8: Shown in 8mm width
- Available in widths of 5mm to 12mm
- Ring is shown in woodgrain pattern but is also available in the star pattern
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this red flat mokume wedding ring
- Check out the history of mokume
- Phone us: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Check out our reviews on WeddingWire!