MILGRAIN MOKUME WEDDING RING
Like palladium wedding rings but want something a little different? Add milgrain rails to frame the mokume. This ring is shown in palladium 950 and sterling silver, which is no longer offered by us. However the palladium 500 and sterling silver metal combination has the same color palette (grey/white) and will give you a very similar look to this ring.
You can use yellow gold or red gold to provide more color in contrast to the white/grey of the palladium 500/sterling silver mokume. You can add palladium 500 rails to have the rails blend more with the mokume. Your choice!
- W: Custom mokume of palladium 950 and sterling silver
- We no longer work with palladium 950; however palladium 500 and sterling silver will have the same look
- This style is available in all our metal combinations
- H: Domed half round
- Milgrain style rings needs to be made in the half round profile
- E: Etched
- Available lightly etched and non-etched
- 939: Palladium 950 milgrain rails and palladium 950 liner
- Milgrain rails and liner must be in the same metal
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths from 6mm to 10mm.
- Phone Terry to discuss your questions or order your ring: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- You can email Terry at email@example.com
- Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration!
- Fill out the form for your customized price quote for this unique milgrain mokume wedding ring
- Don’t know the ring size? No problem…we can still provide quotes without a ring size.
- Once we have an order we send a set of metal gauges in the width of the ring ordered to verify the ring size
- Wondering What Is Mokume?