SHIBUICHI MOKUME WEDDING BAND
This shibuichi wedding band is made with the traditional Japanese alloy of shibuichi and modern ContinuumTM sterling silver. This metal combination gives you a traditional wedding band with a modern twist.
Shibuichi is a traditional Japanese copper and silver alloy. Our shibuichi is 75% copper and 25% silver. The word shibuichi translates into English as “one quarter”.
Due to several attributes shibuichi makes a good component to use in our mokume gane rings. Though copper and silver are both very soft, a harder alloy is created by mixing the two together into an alloy. This increased hardness makes it a very durable ring for everyday wear.
We are using shibuichi to make beautiful and durable wedding rings. Can we make your ring in this stunning metal combination?
- SHS: Shibuichi and ContinuumTM sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- Available in all our ring styles
- E: Etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- You can customize your ring by adding rails and/or liner
- 7: Shown in width of 7mm
- Available in widths from 5mm to 10mm
- Fill out the form for personalized price quote for this shibuichi mokume wedding band
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Learn more about mokume gane.