MOKUME GANE WEDDING BAND in SHIBUICHI
This mokume gane wedding band is made in our newest metal combination, introduced in 2020.
Looking for a mokume wedding band in traditional metals with a modern twist? We are using the traditional Japanese alloy of shibuichi along with the modern ContinuumTM sterling silver to make these beautiful rings.
These rings have a striking grey/white color contrast. This metal combination has the lowest price of all our precious metal combinations. It is beautiful, affordable and durable.
Why Shibuichi? Shibuichi is a traditional Japanese copper / silver alloy. The name translates into English as “one quarter”. Shibuichi was often used to decorate the samurai swords handle and scabbard. Our shibuichi is 75% copper and 25% silver.
Wondering What is Mokume Gane? Check out Jim’s description of mokume.
- SHS: Shibuichi and ContinuumTM sterling silver
- C: Domed comfort fit
- E: Etched
- Only available as etched
- 000: no rails and no liner
- Available with rails and/or a liner if you prefer
- 6: Shown in width of 6mm
- Available in widths from 5mm to 10mm
- Fill out the form for your personalized price quote for this shibuichi mokume gane wedding ring
- Phone: 1-877-408-7287 (toll free in North America) or 1-360-756-6550
- Follow us on Facebook!